torsdag den 3. marts 2016

Heroics and Ros GR01 - German Infantry

Today I received a package from Heroics and Ros, containing reinforcements for my german forces. Over the next week I plan on making blog posts reviewing the various miniatures in the package. Many miniatures have no pictures on the H&R webshop, and part of my motivation stems from my own frustration with buying product purely based on a short name.

This first review is of "GR01 - German Infantry". The package contains five identical strips.

 GR01 - German Infantry, package contents

Each strip has, from left to right :
  • 1 soldier carrying a submachine gun.
  • 3 soldiers with rifles (pose A)
  • 4 soldiers with rifles (pose B)
  • 1 MG ammunition carrier
  • 1 MG gunner, with the machinegun resting on his shoulder.
GR01, single strip

So a grand total of 50 soldiers, all in casual walking poses. The individual miniatures are approximately 6mm tall, as expected.
I ordered two packs, so received 100 miniatures. There is a moderate amount of flash, so they do require cleaning and out of the 100 miniatures, two had quality issues. Both of these issues being "soft" castings, with the first guy missing the tip of his SMG.

Overall I am pleased with the quality, considering the low price of £2.5 per pack (50 soldiers).

Next review will be of "GR08 - Panzergrenadiers".

1 kommentar: